Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/safeguard-multiplayer-messages into lp:widelands

Sorry if my sentences sounds too hard...

> Add the info to the documentation, like for the send_message function which now states that it isn't multiplayer-safe.

This statement is not valid anymore, if this branch get merged. Or do i miss some thing?

Tony, this is nothing against your merge request, nor against you. But this branch solves an issue which is not really there. Or do i miss anything again? IMHO this should be targeted to build21.

Once we had a feature freeze, but now we get far away from that :(

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/safeguard-multiplayer-messages/+merge/362942
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/safeguard-multiplayer-messages.