Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ship_scheduling_2 into lp:widelands

Yes, introducing new developers - especially ones that are as capable as you are - definitely does speed up things. Repeatedly spending a lot of time, energy and frustration on discussions like this one however does not.

And yes, development can always take longer that one has projected, which is the nature of things. Also, going into feature freeze is a common practice that you will need to learn how to deal with if you're still interested in working collaboratively on software projects this size, even if they are just for fun.

I'm sorry that we didn't manage to communicate better and that you have not been happy here. I wish you all the best and that you will find a community that will suit you better.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ship_scheduling_2/+merge/355510
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ship_scheduling_2.