wikkid-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Wikkid

On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 20:20:39 you wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> Good to see you last week. I always think it's an arse that we all
> live so far apart and we can't meet up more often.
>
> I pulled down the Wikkid trunk last night and had a wee poke about.
> I'm going to see if I can work on some help material. Right now, I'm
> not sure where to start, because I haven't thought about it long
> enough. If you have any thoughts on that, let me know.
>
> Cheers :)

Hi Matt,

Feel free to use the wikkid-dev mailing list for this type of conversation.

One thing that I'm sure we'll need real soon now is some in browser help.
By this I mean some pages that are available to all wikkid instances, like
/+help and sub-pages for more help as needed.

We should have pages for general markup help, probably deployment help and no
doubt many other things I've not thought of.

Tim