wizardpen-testers team mailing list archive

Re: Feature requests

Dear Bishmer,

Thanks for confirming that the driver is working in Ubuntu 12.04, you
say you compiled it yourself. Could I get you to install the version in
the PPA instead and let me know if it's still working?

Improving the driver and maintenance is dependent on either the original
manufacturers investing in drivers or programmers who have access to the
hardware being motivated to improve and fix issues.

I don't have any wizardpen tablets, this is why I find it hard to test.
This also makes it impossible to add new features too. :-( We're on a
continuing mission to seek out programmers and find out if they have
wizardpen tablets :-D

Best Regards, Martin Owens