x301 team mailing list archive

Ubuntu 9.04

Hello everyone,

This is my first message here in this list. I installed Ubuntu 9.04 64 bits
in my "Thinkpad X301 - 2666 L9U" and everything worked "out of the box". I
just had some problems with the fingerprint reader, the fprint don't support
this hardware for now. Let's go to the checklist:

1. Suspend computer.... OK
2. RAM memory... OK
3. Graphics... OK
4. SSD... OK
5. Camera... OK
6. Thinkpad Button... OK (I used It to open a new terminal)
7. Fingerprint Reader... FAIL
8. Quick Buttons... OK (I don't know why, but mute button just start to work
after some reboots)
9. Trackpad... OK
10. Trackball... OK
11. Function Buttons (ThinkLight, Battery, etc...)... OK
12. External displays... OK (when I plugged the external monitor, my
xorg.conf changed to a ugly resolution, so after I unplugged the external
monitor, I generated again my xorg.conf to get the default values)
13. Wireless... OK
14. I didn't test yet the display port and the WLAN

Best Regards,
Rafael Justo

Follow ups