Re: float, double, the DOUBLE_PRECISION flag

Ok, the previous one was not an error. Now what about this :

FATAL
/home/3S-LAB/bchareyre/Programmation/Yade-Sources/SVN-commitable/trunk/yade-core/src/yade/Omega.cpp:272
scanPlugins: Undefined symbol
`Math<float>::ZERO_TOLERANCE(/home/bchareyre/Programmation/YADE/lib/yade/yade-libs/libyade-lib-computational-geometry.so:
undefined symbol: _ZN4MathIfE14ZERO_TOLERANCEE).
Couldn't load everything, some stuff may work incorrectly.

Bruno Chareyre a écrit :

>Hello
>
>Anyone knows why this problem appear when I start Yade? :
>
>DEBUG
>/home/3S-LAB/bchareyre/Programmation/Yade-Sources/SVN-commitable/trunk/yade-core/src/yade/Omega.cpp:238
>scanPlugins: File not considered a plugin: libSphericalDEMSimulator.so.1.
>
>This lib and many other is not loaded at startup, this is probably the
>last problem before I can commit all the recent DEM classes.
>
>Bruno
>

>Vaclav SMILAUER a écrit :
>

>>Oh, thanks...
>>
>>I will wait with that until wm3 is cleaned up and a few weeks pass
>>without major regressions. Then we can go ahead.
>>
>>It could be interesting to compare double vs. long double, although it
>>could not be done easily. Perhaps before Real is removed, typedef it as
>>long double... Is it worh the effort? Is wm3 long-double-aware?
>>Is someone interested in running two simulations and compare the
>>results, as it was done for floats vs. doubles (I have no time for that,
>>sorry)? If not, I will go ahead.
>>
>>Vaclav
>>

>>>Hi Vaclav
>>>
>>>I've been thinking whole yesterday, and finally I must give your
>>>honor back and admit that your arguments were correct. I hope that
>>>you will survive with so stubborn leader ;)
>>>
>>>Go ahead and remove Real.

Chareyre Bruno
Maître de conférence

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau I08
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 04.56.52.86.21