Problems with last SVN

Hello

I was still not able to commit my files.
I could compile all Yade (last snapshot) with my own classes.

But :

1/ The preprocessor plugins are not detected correctly, at least they
don't show up in preferences, except "BoxStack" and "rotating box".
However, I can load a old scene from the triaxial test and it works ok!?
I've this when launching yade :

/WARN
/home/3S-LAB/bchareyre/Programmation/Yade-Sources/SVN-commitable/trunk/yade-core/src/yade/Omega.cpp:290
scanPlugins: Couldn't load everything, some stuff may work incorrectly.
INFO
/home/3S-LAB/bchareyre/Programmation/Yade-Sources/SVN-commitable/trunk/yade-core/src/yade/yade.cpp:168
main: Plugins loaded.
X Error: BadDevice, invalid or uninitialized input device 169
  Major opcode:  147
  Minor opcode:  3
  Resource id:  0x0
Failed to open device
X Error: BadDevice, invalid or uninitialized input device 169
  Major opcode:  147
  Minor opcode:  3
  Resource id:  0x0
Failed to open device
INFO
/home/3S-LAB/bchareyre/Programmation/Yade-Sources/SVN-commitable/trunk/yade-guis/yade-gui-qt/src/QtGUI/YadeQtMainWindow.cpp:48
YadeQtMainWindow: Loading configuration file:
/home/3S-LAB/bchareyre/.yade/QtGUIPreferences.xml./

and when I try an example :

/ScimInputContextPlugin()
Attribute is not defined : outputFileName
Attribute is not defined : serializationDynlib
Attribute is not defined : outputFileName
Attribute is not defined : serializationDynlib
Attribute is not defined : outputFileName
Attribute is not defined : serializationDynlib

/2/ I've deleted manually my ./yade dir. The first run setup looks broken :/

INFO
/home/3S-LAB/bchareyre/Programmation/Yade-Sources/SVN-commitable/trunk/yade-core/src/yade/yade.cpp:56
firstRunSetup: Creating default configuration file:
/home/3S-LAB/bchareyre/.yade/preferences.xml. Please tune by hand if needed.
FATAL
/home/3S-LAB/bchareyre/Programmation/Yade-Sources/SVN-commitable/trunk/yade-core/src/yade/yade.cpp:39
getPrefix: undefined PREFIX, aborting

/I've been trying to commit my classes for more than one month now... I
start to be a bit annoyed :(.

Chareyre Bruno
Maître de conférence

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau I08
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 04.56.52.86.21