Re: my impression of BZR

Václav,

please don't waste more time on this. Your time to write this script
could have been spent better.

There will be more problems than this one solved by your script.
I can't work with bzr, it disturbs me too much. Sorry. The switch is
too early. Faster connection next month, bzr 1.0 this year... We can
wait for that using SVN (if we ever try to switch again, as I'm not
even sure now).

if you need bzr branching capability, you can work in a similar way
that those people who use bzr for samba development - apply SVN diff
to your local BZR branch. Work with it, and finally commit your BZR
diff to SVN repository.

> Well, please bear with bzr for the moment, if it comes out to be not
> feasible, we will switch back to svn.

If nobody else from yade-dev opposes we are going to switch back to SVN.

--
# Janek Kozicki