Re: (x,y,z) convention

> Could we get the previous default QGL orientation back please (I guess
> this is a question for Vaçlav)?
> Everyone needs to rotate his view when he starts a simulation, it
> seems. Yes, we have nice new buttons to make it fast, but still...
> what is the point of changing axis convention after few years of
> development?
> Don't worry, this is the usual whining "Oh my god!! I've not work on
> Yade for 2 months and I can't get it to work normally now!"
> It will stop soon...
It was Janek who changed that (we had a tough discussion on that in
Aussois) claiming that as there is no overall convention for
orientation, we will orient the scene agains the sense of gravity (if
there is a GravityEngine) -- I thought this to be non-obvious and was
opposing that. Glad that you speak up, Bruno, I am for democratically
reverting that :-)

Vaclav