Re: PersistentSAPCollider leaks??

May be do need calculation of AABBs? If do it, leak don't observed.
But without AABBs leak have been and for 16k spheres.
Maybe too many interactions to create (nbSpheres^2) in this case?
Yes, that was the cause. I have some graphs now comparing SAP and QuickSort: http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/Colliders_performace . QuickSort is always faster and SAP sucks big time on the initial sort (3 hours for 128k spheres!!). Could you also run the test (warning: it takes like 6 hours on a 6 way machine!!)? Maybe QuickSort's speed depends on the packing density; the one I use is the initial packing generated by TriaxialTest.

Vaclav