Re: [Yade-users] pregenerated sphere packings

Yes, but I need high density with constant radius and more or less isotropic.
Don't use constant radius, put at least a random +/- 3% fluctuation in radii or you could get something highly ordered and by no means isotropic.

Something like from TriaxialTest, but periodic. I will try with non-periodic for now, but I will have to generate perhaps 80k sample.

Not sure I understand.
I think if you clip non-periodic samples from the triaxial, you will get a highly unstable structure, since the clipping lines will have a very high porosity. If you mean generating a 80k spheres sample with the triaxial, then no problem.

Chareyre Bruno
Maitre de conference

Grenoble INP
Laboratoire 3SR - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43