Re: [svn] r1784 - trunk/extra/SpherePadder

> I have already try to do this by copying the file packing.so at
> several places in YADE/lib, but the built-in python interpreter
> cannot import the module.
> Could you guide me please?

For now, module import path is PREFIX "/lib/yade" SUFFIX "/gui" (see
gui/py/PythonUI.cpp:80, but it would make sense to create
PREFIX/lib/yade/SUFFIX/py in the future instead (for historical reasons,
python was tightly related to the PythonUI, which now works along with
qt3).

> I would also like to know a simple package for 3D triangulation...
> What do you mean by _in the debian sense_?

Free for both commercial and non-commercial use (or something like
that). CGAL is free for non-commercial use only and if you want to use
it in a commercial environment (which does NOT mean that you sell the
software, just that you use it in business), you must purchase the
commercial license. That is not fully compatible with GPL under which
Yade is developed.

> I can try to use optionally the Wm3 just like Janek does for his
> lattice samples. However, I think it is drastically slower when
> compared to CGAL...

Possible. I was just wondering, if there is nothing else.

V.