Re: [deprecated list] class renaming?

Let me say just a couple of words like a "third-side".

I think YADE has more important things to be focused on instead of renaming
classes.
For example lack of documentation. I do it as I can, but my YADE knowledges
are not so good yet.

PS Janek, you can write a good documentation! I saw your papers!

[ENG] Best Regards
[GER] Mit freundlichen Grüßen
[RUS] С наилучшими пожеланиями
[UKR] З найкращими побажаннями