Re: [deprecated list] class renaming?

Václav Šmilauer said:     (by the date of Mon, 17 Aug 2009 17:28:36 +0200)

> I think yade has been stagnating
> functionality-wise for quite long, while piling up bunch of duplicated
> low-quality code without any documentation;

this is so true.

> If you want to conserve yade as you described it in your papers few
> years back, go ahead, but don't count on me (not speaking of others,
> though).

so I "will" do it in my own pace. Uh :/

Anton Gladky said:     (by the date of Mon, 17 Aug 2009 17:33:55 +0200)

> For example lack of documentation. I do it as I can, but my YADE knowledges
> are not so good yet.
>
> PS Janek, you can write a good documentation! I saw your papers!

As Vaclav noted we have a lot of duplicated low-quality code. Written
by numerous people, how could I document that? I didn't write it.

The best thing we could do is to review and improve that code, remove
duplicates, then document it. A difficult task.

Well, move on with 0.20, I'm glad you're doing it Vaclav.