Re: Fwd: Re: scons and linkage rules

If one day somebody have to compile the full Wm3 with gcc>4.3, the fixes for me were :

- add "#include <limits>" in ImageAnalysis/Wm3Binary2D.h

- add "#include <algorithm.h>" in Foundation/Wm3FoundationLIB.h

- add "ColorRGB operator*(float f, const Wm3::ColorRGB& rkC);" in Wm3ColorRGB.h (after the definition of the class but before the end of Wm3 namespace).

- add "ColorRGBA operator*(float f, const Wm3::ColorRGBA& rkC);" in Wm3ColorRGBA.h (after the definition of the class but before the end of Wm3 namespace).

B.

Bruno Chareyre a e'crit :
For your information, Wm4 is the current version of the library and Wm3 is not maintained (and not compatible with ubuntu 9.04 - latest gcc is the problem), and they had the really good idea to rename all classes like Wm4Vector, Wm4Matrix, etc.
Which means it is not compatible at all.
I'm glad we have this miniWm3 in Yade.

Bruno

Va'clav S(milauer a e'crit :

"_FSGetCatalogInfo", referenced from:
Wm3::System::GetPath(char const*, char const*)in miniWm3.os
Wm3::System::GetPath(char const*, char const*)in miniWm3.os
Wm3::System::GetPath(char const*, char const*)in miniWm3.os
"_GetProcessBundleLocation", referenced from:
Wm3::System::GetPath(char const*, char const*)in miniWm3.os
"_GetCurrentProcess", referenced from:
Wm3::System::GetPath(char const*, char const*)in miniWm3.os
"_FSRefMakePath", referenced from:
Wm3::System::GetPath(char const*, char const*)in miniWm3.os
BTW we don't use Wm3System.h ourselves at all, it is there because the sthings we use (Vector3, Quaternion etc) include that file for some memory-related routines. I wanted to keep the files as they are originally in case we ever upgrade to newer wm3 version, but that doesn't seem very likely at this moment anyway. So you can probably just delete GetPath from the header and .ccp file and see if it compiles. If it doesn't, it isn't really needed.

HTH, V.