Re: Fwd: Re: scons and linkage rules

> For your information, Wm4 is the current version of the library and Wm3
> is not maintained (and not compatible with ubuntu 9.04 - latest gcc is
> the problem), and they had the really good idea to rename all classes
> like Wm4Vector, Wm4Matrix, etc.

It has to be patched to compile at amd64 as well. BTW the debian source
packages that I have are patched (thansk to Janek) already, if you need
wm3 -- see the first section of
http://beta.arcig.cz/~eudoxos/phd/index.cgi/YaDe/DebianHowto

Names are really no big deal since we have all the typedefs at one
plase, moreover generated automatically... But I am also glad for
miniWm3, although its scope is quite narrow and having something more
featureful would be nice. But that's out of the current scope.

V.