Re: status of yade.hmg.inpg.fr yade-dem.org ?

> Do you have domain which won the voting yade-dem.org ?

I think this is Grenoble guys' duty. Can you ask Remi (or whoever else)
to register that domain?

> 1. there is no redirect from http: to https:
>    people visiting http://yade.hmg.inpg.fr/ get a stupid error message:
Remi again.

> 2. the original wiki isn't fully copied. Just browse the pages, and
> you will see lots of missing links. For example:
>
>    https://yade.hmg.inpg.fr/index.php/Publications

Very true. We might, though, as well choose to put those thing to
scribd.com (or some other site).

I propose to do that at least for the videos; uploading to youtube is
ridiculously easy (you can upload theora video as well), embedding that
video to the wiki page is trivial. (Many videos at berlios are outdated
and could be removed in the process as well)

wget -l1 -r http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/Special:ListFiles

> So currently we still have two wikis, that de-sychronize at
> catastrophic speed, and not a single guy, that wants to spend time to
> work to fully switch. What a mess.
Agreed (except for the catastrophic speed).