Re: removing GeometricalModel

> Thanks! I will do likewise.
> And if we don't have GeometryModel any more, may be do rename
> InteractingFacet to Facet? So, we will have, for example,
> Facet for the interacting facets and VirtualFacet for noninteracting facets.

Pssst for renaming... Of course in due time, Interacting* will become
just *. I'd be a little careful with adding duplicate virtual classes,
though. A flag in the InteractingGeometry might do as well.

Oh, BTW, if your body doesn't have bounding box, it will not interact
also. (in python, yade.utils.{sphere,facet,wall} assigns AABB, and there
is no way to assign no BoundingVolume in python at all... we will figure
that out somehow, though)

Cheers, v