Re: removing GeometricalModel

> I'd be a little careful with adding duplicate virtual classes,
> though. A flag in the InteractingGeometry might do as well.

Yes, this design seems more appropriate than adding parallel class
hierarchy... Occam's razor principle...

> Oh, BTW, if your body doesn't have bounding box, it will not interact
> also. (in python, yade.utils.{sphere,facet,wall} assigns AABB, and there
> is no way to assign no BoundingVolume in python at all... we will figure
> that out somehow, though)

Hm... I used this approach with previous desing: I don't assing
InteractingGeometry with virtual facets (utils.facet have a
noInteractingGeometry flag so far). But, seems, the collider would to
give a errors if body  have not a bounding volume... or not?

So, can I to add isVirtualBody flag to InteractionGeometry and
 to modify accordingly InteractionGeometryMetaEngine?

Best regards, Sergei D.