Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1826: 1. Remove implementation of global functions from Tetra.hpp to Tetra.cpp (gave errors on linking ...

Yade's RTTI doesn't seem to provide inheritance information correctly.
Weird, that has not change since ages and seems to work everywhere else.
What is the last revision that works for you? I looked at the diffs and
nothing suggests this kind of issue recently.

If still in trouble, please send attachment with build log of latest
trunk (after scons clean; use log4cxx) with pretty=0 and then ouput of
yade-trunk -vv, I will have a look.

Vaclav

> In [2]: O.childClasses('StandAloneEngine')
> Out[2]: []
>
> In [3]: listChildClassesRecursive('Material')
> Out[3]: set()

(These are clearly broken).