Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1826: 1. Remove implementation of global functions from Tetra.hpp to Tetra.cpp (gave errors on linking ...

I have a strange error also:

RockPress=O.materials.append(RpmMat(young=young,frictionAngle=frictionAngle,poisson=poisson,density=rho,exampleNumber=5))
NameError: name 'RpmMat' is not defined

Previously it worked fine.

Vaclav, could you not give an advice, what is wrong?

Anton Gladkyy