Re: FW: error cannot convert Law to Engine

Sorry, Vaclav.  The files were BasicPM.cpp, BasicPM.hpp and BasicPMTest.py, all
of which I've committed 3 days ago.

I'm a beginner.. I didn't know that Constitutive Law is a functor and not an engine.  <sigh>  The differences were not clear till u changed the names :)... I read Kozicki's paper and saw terms like 'functor', 'world', 'engine', but it was obscure until now.

Now the files are running.  Thanks!

Yours sincerely,

CWBoon