Re: some smaller changes

While reading the questions, I realised that clumps use noBound.   Does this mean that clumps do not have a bounding box?  Do you recommend a similar treatment for my superquadratics?

Another slight request, maybe because i'm a beginner, is that the variable names and methods of assessing them, should be quite the same in python and in C++.  Then, users can find it in Doxygen.  E.g., O.bodies[1].state.pos, which is great at this point, because 'pos' has the same spelling in C++ and it is under the class 'State'.   Of course, now not all variables in State are wrapped yet, and hopefully the coming ones will be as great as this.

Cheers,

CWBoon