Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1906: 1. Use Scene::cell instead of Scene::cellSize; update all code

Hi Vaclav,

Including #include <GL/glext.h> doesn't work.    I try to include in this email as much as possible the information that I have.  I've tried deleting the Build folder.  And re-scons it.  I have the following error. :

In file included from /home/chiab/yadeNew/build-b1/packages3.cpp:6:
/home/chiab/yadeNew/Branch1/pkg/common/RenderingEngine/OpenGLRenderingEngine.cpp: In member function 'void OpenGLRenderingEngine::drawPeriodicCell(Scene*)':
/home/chiab/yadeNew/Branch1/pkg/common/RenderingEngine/OpenGLRenderingEngine.cpp:160: error: 'glMultTransposeMatrixd' was not declared in this scope
scons: *** [/home/chiab/yadeNew/build-b1/packages3.os] Error 1

My scons profile is : features = 'gts,log4cxx,opengl,openmp' and I cleared the CPPPATH to be sure.

I've searched for the /usr/include/GL/glext.h file.  I have the file, and it has the following function.

extern void APIENTRY glMultTransposeMatrixd (const GLdouble *);

Yours,

CWBoon

Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.
http://windows.microsoft.com/shop