Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1932: - merge stiffness/inertia control in PeriTriaxEngine and remove periEngine

>   - merge stiffness/inertia control in PeriTriaxEngine and remove periEngine

Thanks for this. There is a war on indentation of the code in
sight... ;-) The idea to have your editor display code with your
prefered indentation regardless of one inside the file doesn't seem to
be implemented in any editor, sadly.

I mean, really, why do you need spaces around everything? Why do you put
brackets after if or for to the next line? I know french typographers
put spaces in front of colon and around quotation marks. I fell sorry
for people who have to read such books (included myself), and if you do
it since early childhood, it clearly has substantial influence on mind
functioning. Putting spaces everywhere makes the whole stuffed, but
making one thing very compact leaves it flowing in void space, giving
the feeling of freedom and constraintlessness. Chinese painters did that
for a reason; it is the least bit of beauty that can be brought to
otherwise ugly language called c++ (I don't hate it so much those days,
admittedly).

I better start writing prose instead of programs.

PS (serious) don't forget to update the global class documentation of
PeriIsoCompressor. All the notes inside the code concerning overall
functionality (like advantages/disadvantages of using stiffness) should
be there, I think.