Re: velgrad

> Mmmmh... It is restricting possible loading scenarii, since F is not
> symmetric (imagine somebody wants to assign all 9 components of F).

I was talking about 6 stress components. Oce can always express
deformation with 6 components in "isotropic" (approximately) material
since rotation (remaining 3 components) doesn't change bulk properties.

If someone really needs that then, he will be smart to write such thing
himself/herself, I think.

(Political thing again, ratinally it has both pros (flexibility) and
cons (work), which have to be weighted based on assumed usage of the
most flexible scenario; to me it seems zero)

> They are two different ways to apply the goal stress. I thought
> stiffness was broken (is it or not?), that is why I used the inertial
> way.

I think it is overestimated about by factor of 2, leading me to think it
is almost right except something small like counting interactions twice
or such; I haven't checked the code since then carefully.