Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1932: - merge stiffness/inertia control in PeriTriaxEngine and remove periEngine

> >   - merge stiffness/inertia control in PeriTriaxEngine and remove periEngine
Wading through the code a few things I need explanation as I am
otherwise thinking of reverting them:

1. Why use logarithmic strain? I have code for plotting strain-stress
curves, for instance, which uses PeriTriaxController; those are plotted
(at least for concrete) with linear (small) strain. Is there some
advantage besides that it is customarily used in geomechanics?

2. Why are you removing refSize everywhere? The initial cell is always a
box (perpendicular), and refSize has clear meaning. Current size also
has meaning, and is needed by the collider.

(And really please don't put so many spaces to code (and not to code you
copy&paste), I admit this is not rational, but I have hard time reading
spacey code and screen cannot take as much code as it could.)