Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1932: - merge stiffness/inertia control in PeriTriaxEngine and remove periEngine

Some times ago I proposed to create strict rules on coding to keep
everything in order like other projects do.
It is not difficult to follow those rules, but the code will be readable.