Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1932: - merge stiffness/inertia control in PeriTriaxEngine and remove periEngine

> > - with log, there is no upper limit to strain (except the grain
> > size/period size condition), you can compress 100, 200, 300%. With your
> > definition, e=100% has no meaning.
> e=-100% ;-)
(This BTW is not really "valid" argument... the same as that it would be
better to use log(abs temperature) instead of temperature so that you
can't get below 0K, or something similar for velocity so that you can't
get above light speed. I still agree with you on that it makes more
sense for compression to use log, though, and that the point is valid in
general.)