Re: KLA

I don't see any reason why not compute all this inside. You can make an
array that will represent topology, right?
That would be complex I think. This array doesn't exist in CGAL or Yade atm.
1. volume of cells associated to particles (it would be volume of
Voronoi cells, if different radii were not in play; I guess you know
what I mean)

2. per-particle porosity measure (something like [sphere volume]/[cell
volume] or such), but this can be easily computed from the volume.

3. per-particle "strain" (definition not important now), computed from
adjacent terahedra deformation between vertices at state->pos and
state->refPos.

Good! I have nothing to do. All this is implemented already. I'll put getPorosity and getStrain as there is a getVolume now, and make them accessible via python. Do you confirm this syntax in yadeWrapper :

python::class_<TesselationWrapper>("TesselationWrapper")
.def("volume",&TesselationWrapper::Volume,(python::args("id")=""),"comment")

What size are those files? If they are more than, say, 0.5MB compressed,
I would put them on the web for download. (If they are in sources, they
can be uncompressed and installed by scons). Use lzma or bzip2
compression, they tend to be a lot more effective than zip.
2.6 MB -> website.

What I think is important is to include code that generates those
tables. Otherwise you're giving people some data they have to trust
without knowing how they were computed.

Luc, could you upload the scilab scripts you used on the wiki?

Cheers.