Re: KLA

> > I don't see any reason why not compute all this inside. You can make an
> > array that will represent topology, right?
> >

> That would be complex I think. This array doesn't exist in CGAL or Yade atm.
> > 1. volume of cells associated to particles (it would be volume of
> > Voronoi cells, if different radii were not in play; I guess you know
> > what I mean)
> >
> > 2. per-particle porosity measure (something like [sphere volume]/[cell
> > volume] or such), but this can be easily computed from the volume.
> >
> > 3. per-particle "strain" (definition not important now), computed from
> > adjacent terahedra deformation between vertices at state->pos and
> > state->refPos.
> >

> Good! I have nothing to do. All this is implemented already. I'll put
> getPorosity and getStrain as there is a getVolume now, and make them
> accessible via python. Do you confirm this syntax in yadeWrapper :
>
> python::class_<TesselationWrapper>("TesselationWrapper")
>
> .def("volume",&TesselationWrapper::Volume,(python::args("id")=""),"comment")
what is id? Unless it is a string, why do you put "" as its default
value?? (python::args("id")) is enough in this case, or even not
specifying arguments will work (it will just not have the name "id" in
python).

I would prefer getting array of all volumes, since it will be (in my
case at least) passed to postprocessing function that will just use the
data. But I can do that, if you tell me how to get the data I was
interested in.

Cheers, Vaclav