Re: Fwd: Re: Is shear incremental calculation verified

But there are some bugs which are not allow me to use ESyS for my tasks.
Could you tell more about the "bugs" in ESyS? I'm interested in that.
I feel like some codes are perfect on the paper but fail when somebody wants to actually do something with them, partly due to academic gaps or intrinsic differences between computer science / engineering science, physics of particles / geomechanics, fluid mechanics / solid mechanics, dynamic flow / quasi-static deformation, etc. In this perspective, Yade has the advantage of being developped by people using it for research (balance that with drawbacks in terms of developpement speed and consistency of the design). Two exceptions are Olivier Galizzi and Alban Daumer.