Re: Fwd: Re: Is shear incremental calculation verified

It is a good software with high scalability. Mostly used for geomechanical
tasks by Brisbane University in Australia.
It uses MPI-schema, what is excellent for clusters.

Exceptionally for me, there are 1 bug (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/esys-particle/+bug/442881) and 1 unimplemented
feature, which keep me out of using it.

Anyway, it is good when you have 2 or more opportunity to choose between
software.

https://launchpad.net/esys-particle

Anton Gladkyy