Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1995: Beginning of adapting code about simple shear (to train with bzr almost)

Sorry, sorry, sorry... :-[
I avoid I did not try to run, I only checked that compilation was ok
In exchange I promise to rename soon ContactLaw1. But for the moment I only see RockJointContactLaw ? (because that was its purpose, with inelasticity in normal direction)
Would it be ok ?
By the way, I afford to me to say that, from my point of view, I always saw very very few meaningful names in yade... What about "ef2" in ef2_Dem3Dof_NormalShear_ElasticFrictionalLaw ? "ig2" in Ig2_Box_Sphere_ScGeom ?...
But because it's your only defaut I will do what you ask !

Anton Gladky a écrit :
I have just reported a bug. https://bugs.launchpad.net/yade/+bug/515909

Anton Gladkyy