Re: WM3 -> Eigen migration

I think we should stay with version 2 unless there are some big
advantages. (I looked at the differences and merged source for both, so
it compiles with 2 and 3, so we don't have to care actually. It is
always better to have one code (and separate parts that are different
using #if version>... macros than having 2 similar code; that avoids
fixing bugs twice)