Re: Fortran libraries

Thanks again Vaclav.

I just noticed that one of the Fortran "preprocesser" files uses FORTRAN 90/95's !array! pointers.  According to some websites, that C/Fortran array pointers cannot be shared.  I am thinking of using input/output to a textfile to handle the interface:  C outputs to a textfile, which is read by the Fortran.  Fortran then does its routines and return the results to another textfile, which, in turn, is read by C again. Flush the files, so it is clean for the next operation.

But I am clueless how to ask the FORTRAN opensource code to read the textfile and execute its operations, from YADE.  Is it even possible?

boon