Re: Capillary files

See rev 2119 for updates. I tried to follow both of you guys for the
formalism ;). Please, do not hesitate to add comments if it is not clear
enough. As I precised, I did not test the code, and it should be done to be
sure that all these files are not useless. I'm gonna try it, but I am really
busy now. Hopefully, I will do it soon, and try to update the whole
formalism.

BTW, did you put the ascii files needed for interpolation in the repository?
I did not find them? If not, I thought about putting them in
extra/capillaryFiles/ as precised in Law2_..._Capillarity. Let me know if
you want me to do that.

Cheers

  Luc