Re: what damping formulation we use?

> Last remark : using v' as defined above, and not just "v" in the damping
> equation, can't probably be found in any paper.
> I introduced that after some tests in 1D, and found that it was better
> for high values of the timestep. More precisely, for cases where the
> sign of the velocity is reverted at each time-step, so you can't really
> tell if the force is opposed to it or not if you don't define (F,V) for
> the exact same time.
I am not able to download fulltexts from aip.org from either Prague or
Grenoble networks... can you send me a copy? (Holy s**t, this whole
publication permissions are insane...)

I think the motivation for v' was clear, it is estimator for on-step
velocity (which never appears in leapfrog).

BTW1 I added the possibility of putting bibtex references to docs, as
well as $expr$ for inline math (which is replaced by :math:`expr` in the
process), so I hope documentation picks up.

BTW2 Is Jean-Francois' thesis available? It should be part of
publications section on the wiki. I am sure there was more articles
published recently and there is almost nothing there. Could people
somehow update it, for themselves, putting PDF on the wiki itself if
possible?

Cheers, v.