naming consistency of viscoelastic classes

Hi all, I was browsing classes for viscoelasticity, and their names are
very long and not entirely consistent (with
https://www.yade-dem.org/sphinx/yade.wrapper.html#constitutive-laws, for
instance)... I would suggest to rename them approximately like this

SimpleViscoelasticMat -> ViscelMat (or ViscElMat?)
SimpleViscoelasticPhys -> ViscelPhys
Ip2_SimleViscoelasticMat_SimpleViscoelasticMat_SimpleViscoelasticPhys -> Ip2_2xViscelMat_ViscelPhys (or Ip2_ViscelMat_ViscelMat_ViscelPhys)
Law2_Spheres_Viscoelastic_SimpleViscoelastic -> Law2_ScGeom_ViscelPhys_Basic

Doing so using scripts/class-rename.py, we will keep backwards
compatibility with python scripts (and yade --update will update them).

Should I go ahead?

v.

Follow ups