Re: what damping formulation we use?

I am not able to download fulltexts from aip.org from either Prague or
Grenoble networks... can you send me a copy?
From Grenoble network, you can (bugger ;)) , but you need to go through http://sicd1.ujf-grenoble.fr/Ressources_Electroniques/Periodiques_Electroniques_Gael/PE_gael.php and search the journal's name. The paper is attached (but as said before, there is nothing on damping).

BTW2 Is Jean-Francois' thesis available? It should be part of
publications section on the wiki. I am sure there was more articles
published recently and there is almost nothing there. Could people
somehow update it, for themselves, putting PDF on the wiki itself if
possible?
Papers 1 and 2 in the wiki are from J.F. thesis, not sure there are more published yet. The thesis.pdf could be there too, but in french of course.