Re: incremental formulation normal force

Hi Chiara,

  If you need an incremental formulation for your contact law (to know if
there is load or unload), I advice you to look at the contact law
(NormalInelasticityLaw.cpp) written by Jerome Duriez.
More precisely this test:  if(un > currentContactPhysics->unMax) .....

The different data (as unMax) are saved into this file
(NormalInelasticityPhys).
I hope that I have helped you.

Regards
Jf