Re: clumps made of overlapping spheres

> exactly :) I ponder if I could derive with maxima a formula for
> inertia of that overlapping part. Just pondering, no promises ;)

You might derive for 2 spheres (and it will be rather complex), but it
will fail if 3 spheres overlap etc. You can just discretize the volume
with regular grid and compute inertia from that, depending on whether
there is something or nothing in the middle of each cell.

> I assume that apart from inertial matrix it's going to be behaving in
> correct manner. ;)

Say also NewtonIntegrator(exactAsphericalRot=True), otherwise the
inertia matrix will be just useless.