Re: WIKI, what can we do?

> Improve wiki design and clean/update the content?
> Big karma-maker for sure. Feel free to suggest changes if you find
> annoying features in the website configuration, I'm sure Remi will be
> glad to help fix them.

I think that lot of things that are now in the wiki should be in the
real documentation. Only frequently modified, transitory or web-specific
(screenshots) documentation should be there.

Wiki is easy to edit, but it gives too often the feeling that people
will keep it up-to-date by themselves -- not true, obviously.

ALmost all pages that I clicked through are obsolete -- with the
exception of Publications, TriaxialTest and debian packaging perhaps.

BTW i see {{#ev:youtube|DsLd7lY3LAQ}} at
https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Screenshots_and_videos , although it used to
work. Was the extension disabled? (Remi?)

v.