Re: WIKI, what can we do?

Hi,

I made some changes in wiki home.
- I removed some pages (well, the pages are still there, I removed only the links). - I listed a few of them for pending erase when I was not sure (bottom of page, removed soon if no one complains).

I think should be kept :
- Yade community
- Yade overview, including exemple simulations, sceenshots and videos, introduction to implemented models, and some general ideas one Yade usage. - Development (perhaps not all pages), which gives usefull information on programming tools, but too general for Yade documentation.

Not sure :
- Python pages. They were very usefull for me. They are written in beginner-friendly style, and I also tend to see them also as part of the overview : it gives the taste of how Yade works before diving in a technical documentation. I would keep them in the wiki, but maybe it will be considered a duplicate of sphinx?

- Yade installation, I don't exactly know how much has to be updated in those pages. Pages like "new to linux" might look naive but they could be kept as somebody typed them and they can help people. Unlike python, there is no real reason to keep installation on the wiki if installation is detailed in Sphinx. OTOH, installation procedure changes frequently, and a wiki is good for that (how do you Vaclav see the maintainance of sphinx doc in the future btw?)

This is just a proposal, I didn't check all contents in details. Feel free to move more pages to sections "TO REMOVE" or "TO UPDATE" after checking pages more carefully. "TO UPDATE" are pages that should be either updated (sometimes there is just a few class names to update) or removed if nobody maintain them.

I'd like a few good images in this first page too, any suggestion?

Cheers.