Re: moment law, doing it right

luc scholtes said:     (by the date of Thu, 8 Jul 2010 08:33:35 +1000)

> Hi Janek,
>
> Have a look at CohesiveFrictionalPM and its derivative (CFpmState, CFpmMat,
> CFpmPhys and Ip2_CFpmMat_CFpmMat_CFpmPhys). I think it has what you want
> (see Ip2_CFpmMat_CFpmMat_CFpmPhys in particular), and I tried to make its
> structure "similar" to ConcretePM (except that it uses ScGeom).

Thank you Luc! I will examine them. Are there any more candidates for
duplicates?

btw, I recall that there was a command line tool that was scanning the
source tree for duplicates. What was that?

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |