Meaning of isFresh()?

Hi,

I located a problem and I'm strugling with the current logic of isReal/isFresh. There is something I don't understand.

Let's assume this :
1- "I" is a real intercation at iteration N (and lets says its been real for a while), 2- at N+1, this interaction is no more real, in the sense that there is no contact, but it is still virtual 3- at N+2, the bodies are in contact again, the contact is new in the physical sense.

If I understand the current code, we have :
at step 1 : isFresh()=false, isReal()=true
step2 : isFresh()=false, isReal()=true (since Ip and Ig are not deleted in virtual interactions I guess)
step3 : isFresh()=false, isReal()=true

So the question is : how can we check when an interaction goes from virtual to real?