Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2374: 1. Do not uselessly pass Scene* pointer to Law2 functors (already in LawFunctor)

> Are you really sure (I dare the question) of that ? Because that is
> exactly this kind of change which let my scripts crash recently (when I
> was thinking first it was du to ScGeom's changes) :
> - without Scene* in Law2::go, it crashed
> - with Scene* in Law2::go, it did not crash anymore.
Yes, it should work: the pointer is updated (useing
Functor::udpateScenePtr()) in InteractionDispatchers.cpp:41 and also at
the beginning of LawDispatcher::action (for those who still use it
explicitly).

Let me know if it doesn't, but I would be surprised.

Cheers, vaclav