Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2374: 1. Do not uselessly pass Scene* pointer to Law2 functors (already in LawFunctor)

Ok, so it seems that now it works as you think...
In r2377 NormalInelasticityTest.py crashes now, because of the Scene* pointer which still existed in Law2...::go(). I removed it myself, and it does not crash anymore. But I'm sure it was exactly the contrary before (when LawFunctor.hpp was not modified as it was in r2374). Bruno observed also the crash in r2369, when the Scene* was not in Law2...::go()

But to conclude, it's ok now.