Re: Couple questions on parallelism

> Sorry, I live in relations of my 2 cores laptop :-) but still overall speedup for 8 cores is 5.5x (page 66 of Vaclav's thesis), so this, depending on engine, is not "of no use" yet, at least from my point of view.. but yes, parallel 4+4 at the same time would be better than 8 and then 8..
The reported speedup is what was measured on a cluster with a simulation
of 10k particles. It might vary quite a lot depending on the actual
simulation, and I suppose also depending on what constitutive law one
uses: those that access scene->bodies are very likely to suffer when run
in parallel.

Perhaps it is because I have very little experience, but estimating
speedup of parallel code is crystal gazing for me.