Re: energy conservation?

Bruno is right, if you exclude friction between spheres and wall, energy
will be conserved. Moreover, the same happens if you include boxes rather
than walls and you set friction equal to zero for boxes only (see
http://www.mail-archive.com/yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg02395.html).
In this case i I was using an old release, will try with the last one too
and let you know, though I expect the same behavior.

Cheers.
Chiara